martes, 4 de abril de 2017

WELCOME



Hi everybody!

Welcome to my website. I am Tatiana, an English teacher from Alicante. Here you will find different resources to learn and practice English online.

If you want to discover discover our amazing world, travel, communicate with people from other countries, listening to music, read, etc., you will find that English is a very useful tool. If you need a bit of help on your way to learn a new language you can contact me and I will inform you of my services.

Communication is essential nowadays and English is the main second language all over the world, used as lingua franca in politics, economy, communication between people from different countries, etc. besides being the language of the most spread culture and the most used on the Internet.

So, if you want to be connected to the world, I encourage you to learn English! It will surely be a great experience!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario